We are looking for a resilient, empathic Field Sales executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Field Sales executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients and encouraging extant clients to purchase added products. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To be successful as a Field Sales Executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding field sales executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
A person must be looking for a long-term career and have a mindset to lead the field sales executive department as we grow in future.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
● Degree in Agriculture (B.sc, M.sc ), MBA marketing, business administration, or similar.
● 1-2 years of relevant experience
● Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
● Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
● Professional yet affable disposition.
● Great networking skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication.
● Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
● Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
● Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
● Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
● Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
● Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
● Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
● Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
● Reviewing clients' feedback and implement necessary changes.
● Targeting CSR Fund, Organic Companies, Govt. Departments, Large Nursery / Gardening/flower companies, Contract Farming companies, and FPO/NGO for collaborations/sales.
● Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics methods
● Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and management best practices
● Excellent communication and people skills
● Excellent command of PowerPoint or Slide to create outstanding presentations
● Creativity and commercial awareness
We are hiring this position for following districts of Uttar Pradesh Jhansi, Lalitpur, Banda, Kaushambi, and Prayagraj.