We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
A person must be looking for long-term career and have a mind set to lead the business development department as we grow in future.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
● Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
● Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
● Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
● Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
● Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
● Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
● Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
● Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
● Targeting CSR Fund, Organic Companies, Govt. Departments, Large Nursery / Gardening / flower companies, Contract Farming companies, and FPO/NGO for collaborations/sales.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
● MBA marketing, business administration, or similar.
● 1-3 years of relevant experience
● Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics methods
● Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and management best practices
● Proficient in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. HubSpot)
● Excellent communication and people skills
● Excellent command on PowerPoint or Slide to create outstanding presentations
● Creativity and commercial awareness
● Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
● Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
● Professional yet affable disposition.
● Great networking skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication.
● Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.